When a claim occurs you can either call Advantage Insurance or contact the insurance carrier directly. We are always willing to advise you regarding any questions you may have about how the claims process works. Most claims are settled without dispute or argument, but if you have questions or concerns regarding the way a claim is being handled, we are here to help and advise you.
What to do if you are involved in an accident
Disclaimer: The information and descriptions contained on this site are intended for general informational purposes and do not constitute an insurance contract. For complete details of coverage, conditions, terms, and exclusions, please refer to your insurance policy.
Advantage Insurance Corp. © 2018 All rights reserved.
Advantage Insurance Corp.
"Our Service is Your Advantage"
DAIRYLAND CLAIM CENTER (SENTRY) 1-800-325-9559
FOREMOST COAST NATIONAL (Bristol West a Farmers Ins.) 1-888-888-0080 (auto)
METLIFE AUTO AND HOME 1-800-854-6011
METROPOLITAN (Flood) 1-800-759-8656
MUTUAL OF ENUMLCAW 1-877-425-2580 (Weekdays)
1-866-924-3036 (Nights & Weekends)
OREGON MUTUAL 1-800-934-3809
STILLWATER INSURANCE (Auto/Home) 1-800-220-1351
THE HARTFORD 1-800-553-1710
TRAVELERS INSURANCE 1-800-252-4633
WRIGHT (FLOOD) 1-800-725-9472
1. Stop, stay calm, and do not leave the scene of an accident.
2. Get help for anyone who may be injured.
3. Exchange information with
the other driver, passengers, or anyone else involved in the accident:
Name, Address, Phone number, Drivers
license number, License plate, Insurance company and Insurance policy number.
4. Get names, address, phone numbers and information
about the accident from witnesses.
5. Only discuss the accident with the police and your insurance company.
6. Do not discuss your insurance
coverage or limits.
7. Make a quick sketch of the scene or take pictures if time allows.
8. Call your insurance company to report the
9. Report the accident to the DMV within 72 hours if there is more than $1500 in property damage, or if someone is injured.